General Terms and Conditions
I. Scope of Application
These General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between customers and Neosteel Secure GmbH, represented by the managing director Daniel Waldenmaier, located at Vaihinger Straße 38, 71063 Sindelfingen, hereinafter referred to as the provider.
We will process your order in accordance with the General Terms and Conditions (GTC) that are valid at the time of your order. The current version of the GTC is available to you on our website under "GTC." Conflicting terms and conditions will not become part of the contract.
The following terms and conditions are written in the English language and can be downloaded by the customer into their computer memory. Additionally, they will be provided to the customer with every delivery of goods.
II. Conclusion of Contract
1. The provider's offers are merely product and price information and do not constitute a legally binding offer. Therefore, in case of unavailability, the provider is not obligated to perform. However, a contract and thus a contractual obligation regarding the individual services are established if the provider confirms the customer's order, which constitutes a legally binding offer for the conclusion of a contract, in written form within 2 days of receiving the order. An acknowledgment of receipt of the order does not serve as an order confirmation.
2. The contract text is stored on our internal systems. We will send you the order details as well as these General Terms and Conditions via email. After the order is completed, the contract text is no longer accessible via the internet.
3. Currently, the conclusion of the contract is only possible in German and English languages.
III. Product Selection
1. The customer has the option to select and order products on the website mentioned above.
2. For each product, the customer will receive a separate product description on the respective website. Upon request, the customer will also receive this product description in printed form when the ordered goods are delivered to them.
3. The customer can click on the desired products on the website. These products will be collected in a virtual shopping cart, and at the end of their shopping, the customer will receive a summary of the products with the total price.
4. Before sending the order, the customer is given the opportunity to review the order for its accuracy, particularly regarding the price and quantity, and make any necessary corrections.
5. Since our products are not mass-produced items, slight variations from the images and descriptions may occur. Our goods are predominantly handmade. Therefore, we do not consider minor irregularities in color, shape, texture, or size as defects but rather as quality characteristics.
IV. Cancellation Policy for Consumers
Right of Cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reasons. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, have/has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must contact us, Neosteel Secure GmbH, represented by managing director Daniel Waldenmaier, Vaihinger Straße 38, 71063 Sindelfingen,
by means of a clear statement (e.g., a letter sent by post, or email) regarding your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the attached sample cancellation form, although it is not mandatory.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of exercising the right of cancellation before the expiry of the cancellation period.
The right of cancellation does not apply, among others, to the following contracts:
Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personalneeds of the consumer,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or have a short expiration date,önnen oder deren Verfallsdatum schnell überschritten würde,
Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their sealing has been removed after delivery,
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that, after delivery, have been inseparably mixed with other goods due to their nature,
Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the sealing has been removed after delivery,
Contracts for the supply of newspapers, magazines or periodicals, with the exception of subscription contracts.
Consequences of Cancellation
Wenn Sie diesen Vertrag widerrufen, haben wir Ihnen alle Zahlungen, die wir von Ihnen erhalten haben, einschließlich der Lieferkosten (mit Ausnahme der zusätzlichen Kosten, die sich daraus ergeben, dass Sie eine andere Art der Lieferung als die von uns angebotene, günstigste Standardlieferung gewählt haben), unverzüglich und spätestens binnen vierzehn Tagen ab dem Tag zurückzuzahlen, an dem die Mitteilung über Ihren Widerruf dieses Vertrags bei uns eingegangen ist. Für diese Rückzahlung verwenden wir dasselbe Zahlungsmittel, das Sie bei der ursprünglichen Transaktion eingesetzt haben, es sei denn, mit Ihnen wurde ausdrücklich etwas anderes vereinbart; in keinem Fall werden Ihnen wegen dieser Rückzahlung Entgelte berechnet. Wir können die Rückzahlung verweigern, bis wir die Waren wieder zurückerhalten haben oder bis Sie den Nachweis erbracht haben, dass Sie die Waren zurückgesandt haben, je nachdem, welches der frühere Zeitpunkt ist.
Sie haben die Waren unverzüglich und in jedem Fall spätestens binnen vierzehn Tagen ab dem Tag, an dem Sie uns über den Widerruf dieses Vertrags unterrichten, an uns zurückzusenden oder zu übergeben. Die Frist ist gewahrt, wenn Sie die Waren vor Ablauf der Frist von vierzehn Tagen absenden. Sie tragen die unmittelbaren Kosten der Rücksendung der Waren.
Sie müssen für einen etwaigen Wertverlust der Waren nur aufkommen, wenn dieser Wertverlust auf einen zur Prüfung der Beschaffenheit, Eigenschaften und Funktionsweise der Waren nicht notwendigen Umgang mit ihnen zurückzuführen ist.
V. Delivery and Shipping Information
All price information includes all taxes, including a 19% value-added tax (VAT), and other price components. In addition, delivery and shipping costs apply. These costs will be separately indicated within the specific offer.
The chastity belts and bondage items are individually handcrafted by the provider according to the customer's measurements. Therefore, the delivery time for chastity belts is 8-12 weeks. For all other goods, the provider reserves a delivery time of 4 weeks; however, most items can be shipped within 3 to 5 business days.
If the buyer is a consumer, the risk of accidental loss or deterioration of the sold item passes to the buyer only upon delivery of the item. If the buyer is a business entity, the risk in the case of a sales contract involving shipment passes to the buyer upon delivery of the item to the carrier, freight forwarder, or any other person designated to carry out the shipment. The transfer of risk is considered to have taken place if the buyer is in default of acceptance.
VI. Payment, Payment Methods
The provider only delivers upon advance payment and is not obligated to provide goods or services without prior payment.
Following payment methods are possible:
- credit card
- direct debit
VII. Retention of Title
All delivered goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
VIII. Warranty Claims
1. The customer shall inform the provider of any defects regarding the product. The warranty provided by the provider is governed by §§ 434 et seq. of the German Civil Code (BGB). In business transactions, the warranty is limited to one year, and the provider is entitled to either repair the product or provide free replacement at its discretion.
2. The customer's claims for damages are excluded. This exclusion does not apply to the customer's claims for damages arising from the violation of life, body, health, or essential contractual obligations (cardinal obligations), as well as liability for other damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by the provider, its legal representatives, or vicarious agents. Essential contractual obligations are those obligations whose fulfillment is necessary to achieve the purpose of the contract.
3. In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the provider's liability is limited to the typical, foreseeable damages caused by ordinary negligence, unless it concerns claims for damages arising from the violation of life, body, or health of the customer.
The limitations stated in paragraphs 2 and 3 also apply in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the provider if claims are directly asserted against them.
5. The provisions of the Product Liability Act remain unaffected.
IX. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
1. German law applies, excluding the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG). In contracts with consumers from abroad, mandatory provisions or the protection granted by judicial decisions of their respective country of residence shall remain in force and be applied accordingly.
2. The place of jurisdiction in commercial transactions with business entities is Sindelfingen. We are also entitled, at our discretion, to file a lawsuit at the customer's registered office or place of business.
3. The invalidity or unenforceability of individual contract provisions does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In place of an invalid or unenforceable provision, the applicable legal regulations shall apply.